IT STARTS AS A WHISPER...
...but if you ignore the warning signs, it will quickly get louder!
The human body is very wise. It first speaks to you in whispers, which may seem like nagging or annoying symptoms. It's telling you that something is not quite right ("my farts smell like rotting death"). If you ignore these whispers, your body's communication will only get louder over time and that can look like debilitating symptoms or disease ("I haven't pooped in three days!" or worse, "I just got diagnosed with leaky gut!").
Of course, there are ALWAYS exceptions to the rule and the only way to know for sure is to test with the help of a professional (Nutritional Wisdom is here for you). Here's the low down on what could be causing your funky symptoms.
Your Nails: think vitamin and mineral deficiency
- White spots: these can signify a zinc deficiency, which means an overall mineral deficiency in the body
- Ridges: this can be due to age, or poor nutrition
- Yellowish nails: can be tied to a fungal infection
- Pitted nails: little craters in your nails can be connected to eczema
- Thin nails: if your nails are thin and peel, this is due to vitamin and mineral deficiency
- Pale nails: can signify anemia
- Missing lunae: do you see the little white moons at the base of your nails? Most people at least have them on their thumbs, but they may be missing on the rest of the fingers. This can be an indicator of low thyroid function.
- Test for fungal infections and vitamin and mineral deficiencies (Reach out to me if you're interested in testing.)
- Women: start supplementing with a high-quality prenatal vitamin and mineral
- Missing lunae in conjunction with thyroid symptoms: test thyroid function using in-depth blood work
Reach out to a professional if any of these issues apply to you. Your body is trying to tell you something and it's better not to wait. As I mentioned a couple weeks ago, my Master Coach Carrie is still running her promotion through the end of June and is offering a $50 savings on her Wellness Starter Program...