I often hear people say that they don't have enough time. It's a typical story, but one that's holding you back. In the video below, I teach what you can do to overcome this "time scarcity" obstacle.
If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen that I'm now waking up at 5 am to get my wellness practices out of the way before the kiddos wake and full-blown chaos ensues.
How did I get here?
Well, to be honest, I started noticing myself complaining about "not having enough time." I wanted more time to work and more time to myself, and the two hours after the kids went to bed weren't cutting it because I was so tired by that point; all I wanted to do was lay in bed and watch tv.
I picked up a book I read many years ago called The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod. By the time I was ten pages in, I had decided to challenge myself to wake up at 5 am for the next 30 days.
- I got an accountability buddy.
- I made a strict plan for bedtime.
- I set alarms.
- The night before I go to bed, I picture myself excited to wake up and have that magically quiet and reflective time!
Call to Action:
It's "time" (hehe) for you to take action. You have three choices:
- Buy the book The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod.
- Decide to wake up at least one hour earlier for the next 30 days (that means you must go to bed earlier too).
- Hire us as your coach because this is the sort of thing we hold you accountable for!
Have you ever gone through our Wellness Starter Program? If you need help, call us to find out what it looks like. Stop reading, pick up your phone, and call 512-243-7473. There's a brilliant woman named Jane on the other end of that line, ready to help you get started!