I always half-joke that I've gained and lost 200 lbs in my life and that it was the same 15 lbs over and over again. When I reached the point of pants torture (when even your biggest pair of pants give you a muffin top), I would start the diet roller coaster all over again, only to lose steam a few weeks in.
Because it's officially March, I'm betting your healthy resolutions have faded into the background, into a dull nag of "I really should be doing...fill in your blank". For this reason, I will send you an email every week in March, helping inspire you and help you flex that discipline muscle. Let's dust off that wagon and get you back on course! Make sure you read the entire email because I will offer a call to action at the end of each week!
For this first week, let's cover the most important thing you need to stay consistent. Watch the video, then continue reading. Man, I'm bossy, aren't I?!
So, how do you achieve clarity when it comes to your health goals? Here are some tips:
- Take a moment to daydream: picture yourself in peak health and happiness. What does it look like? Why do you want it? How will your life change when you get there? What's it going to take? This is an essential step - let yourself dream big!
- Set specific goals: Instead of saying you want to "get healthy," set a specific goal, such as "I will lose 10 pounds in 90 days" or "I will wake up at 6 am daily to complete my morning self-care", etc… The more specific you are, the more likely you will achieve your goal.
- Develop a plan: Once you have your goal in mind, develop a plan for how you will achieve it. This may involve creating a meal plan, scheduling workouts, or working with a health coach - shameless plug!
- Track your progress: You can't manage what you don't measure! If it's not written down, it ain't real. Get a notebook, use an app, and do what you gotta do.
- Stay accountable: Check in regularly with a friend, join a support group, or work with a health coach - I did it again!
- Be flexible: Remember that your plan will need to be adjusted as you go along. Be open to making changes and adapting to new situations. Failure tells you just as much as success!
Clarity is essential to reaching your health goals, but we both know that's easier said than done!
This all sounds great, so now what?
Call to Action:
You don't need to do this alone. Why would you? Let's work together to reignite your motivation and start you down the road to making permanent changes.
You won't need us forever, but you need us now.
Text or call us today to schedule a complimentary call with one of my coaches and take the first step. I promise you; you will never look back.