WE ARE HIRING! Our lovely Faith is moving to be close to family - we'll miss her and there are some big shoes to fill...
This means we are hiring for a new Administrative Assistant role!
This job is much more than simply a front desk admin: this person handles the backend of the entire business!
Do you have someone perfect in mind to join our team? Ask them to email Lauren here, or simply respond to this email.
P.S. Those with no sense of humor or an aversion to profanity need not apply.
We’ve helped over 15,000 clients begin living the life they deserve! Our mission is to continue to educate, inspire and partner with clients to achieve goals far beyond their initial desires. We believe that there is much more to health than behavior modification – we are committed to establishing a mind-body connection with food to promote ultimate wellness. We coach people on the foundational principles that are vital to optimal health, happiness, and peace of mind.
We’re a passionate, scrappy team looking for someone who can add their flavor to the mix and help take this business to the next level. We run at a fast pace and have fun while doing it!
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR FULL-TIME SALARIED POSITION
• Frontlines of customer support: answering client questions via phone and email, scheduling appointments, managing payments, updating the CRM, etc.
• Managing all business functions including heavy calendar management and light but detailed bookkeeping.
• Maintaining the backend of the website
• Community outreach for media opportunities and local partnerships
• Creating and analyzing sales and budget reports
• Working with vendors to ensure inventory is in stock
• Juggling many tasks effectively, with little direction
• Previous customer service experience through email, phone and/or in person
• Must be tech savvy
• Strong sales abilities
• Strong interpersonal skills and a love for people
• Passion for business operations, Nutritional Wisdom’s mission, and our clients’ success
• Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Self-starting, flexible, and creative individual comfortable operating in ambiguity
• Extremely organized
• A sense of humor
• Must live in Austin - ideal start date August 1, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org