A new Administrative Assistant to join Carly, Lauren and Siri!
Read below for details on the role for you or someone you know that would be a future goddess at Nutritional Wisdom.
ABOUT OUR TEAM
We’ve helped over 15,000 clients begin living the life they deserve! Our mission is to educate, inspire, and partner with clients to achieve goals far beyond their initial desires. We believe that there is much more to health than behavior modification – we are committed to establishing a mind-body connection with food to promote ultimate wellness. We coach people on the foundational principles that are vital to optimal health, happiness, and peace of mind.
We’re a passionate, scrappy team looking for someone who can add their flavor to the mix and help take this business to the next level. We run at a fast pace and have fun while doing it!
Our hours are Mon 10-6, Tues, Wed & Thurs 8-4, and Fridays 9-5. Both roles come with health and dental insurance, paid time off, and qualify to contribute to a 401(k).
*This position is remote to start until we are back in the office
**Current Austin residents only, please!
ARE YOU OUR NEXT NUTRITIONAL WISDOM ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT?
This job is much more than simply a front desk admin: this person handles the backend of the entire business!
- Frontlines of customer support: answering client questions via phone and email, scheduling appointments, managing payments, updating the CRM, etc
- Managing all business functions including heavy calendar management and light but detailed bookkeeping
- Maintaining the backend of the website
- Community outreach for media opportunities and local partnerships
- Creating and analyzing sales and budget reports
- Working with vendors to ensure inventory is in stock
- Juggling many tasks effectively, with little ongoing direction
REQUIREMENTS FOR OUR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
*Please read carefully and only apply if you have all of these requirements
- Previous administrative work
- Strong sales abilities
- Extremely organized
- A sense of humor
- Strong interpersonal skills and a love for people
- Must be tech-savvy (Mac/Pc, Gmail, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.)
- Previous customer service experience through email, phone and/or in-person
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starting, flexible, and creative individual comfortable operating in ambiguity
- Passion for business operations, Nutritional Wisdom’s mission, and our clients’ success
HOW TO APPLY: WE WANT TO MEET YOU!
Do you have someone perfect in mind to join our team… or is it you?
Email us here with a resume and cover letter.