ABOUT OUR TEAM
We’ve helped over 15,000 clients begin living the life they deserve! Our mission is to continue to educate, inspire and partner with clients to achieve goals far beyond their initial desires. We believe that there is much more to health than behavior modification – we are committed to establishing a mind-body connection with food to promote ultimate wellness. We coach people on the foundational principles that are vital to optimal health, happiness, and peace of mind.
We’re a passionate, scrappy team looking for someone who can add their talents to the mix and help take this business to the next level. We run at a fast pace and have fun while doing it!
ARE YOU OUR NEWEST HEALTH COACH?
[if you do not meet these minimum requirements and still apply, you will likely not hear back from us.]
- Current Austin, TX resident; rooted here and can see themselves growing with Nutritional Wisdom for years to come.
- Certified Health Coach from a reputable organization
- Experience coaching clients for at least one year
- Willing to learn the Nutritional Wisdom curriculum of teachings and become a Nutritional Wisdom Coach, not just rent a room! We're expanding our team but want to keep our teachings and brand consistent.
- Able to work Monday & Tuesday 11-7pm, Wednesday & Thursday 8-4, and Fridays 9-5.
- We’re looking for the obvious but the rare to find: passionate, spiritual, ethical, trustworthy, smart as a whip, hardworking, a get shit done attitude, and a great vibe that matches the team.
- Product or supplement sales & marketing background preferred
BENEFITS & WHY NUTRITIONAL WISDOM ROCKS
- Base pay, whether or not your calendar fills right away (you'd be contributing to project work) with a commission based structure based on gross income – estimated $40,000 to $55,000
- Health and Dental insurance, paid time off, and option to contribute to a 401(k) after one year
- Client flow (clients come to us, and we've built a very solid funnel!)
- Full-time Admin Assistant who will handle your schedule, confirmations, new client vetting, everything!
- Fully furnished office, including Body Composition machine and software
- Online client portal with intake forms, and turn-key coaching curriculum
- Industry-leading education and training
- Mentorship and coaching on all of Carly's teachings
- Access to running labs and selling supplements under Nutritional Wisdom's license
- Malpractice insurance
HOW TO APPLY: WE WANT TO MEET YOU!
Do you have someone perfect in mind to join our team… or is it you? If you meet all of the qualifications above, please email us a resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.S. Those with no sense of humor need not apply!