We believe that there is much more to health than behavior modification; we’re committed to helping clients create permanent change.
We do this through the following coaching techniques:
- Tailoring an individualized healthy eating plan (we do not use the “one size fits all” approach) based on detailed and thorough intake.
- Helping balance the body’s systems through functional medicine health principles, lab testing, hormone balancing, detoxification, and healing.
- Creating a mind-body connection with food to promote conscious eating and deeper reflection around food choices.
- Using self-development and life coaching skills to help our clients remove mental obstacles and strengthen discipline.
- Providing tools to reframe challenges and stressors as a call to wisdom and growth.
- Create accountability and provide next-level support
- Using investigative skills to incorporate all available information (for example: traditional labwork, feedback from their doctors) to identify the root cause of current imbalances
Our mission is to educate, inspire, and partner with clients to achieve goals far beyond their initial desires. We know that true health creates the inner peace we’re all searching for. What we do goes far beyond nutrition and looking good in a bathing suit. Our coaching improves mental, physical, and spiritual health and creates lifelong changes for our clients and those around them.
We’re a passionate team looking for someone who can add their talents to the mix and help take this business to the next level. We run at a fast pace and have fun while doing it!
ARE YOU OUR NEWEST HEALTH COACH?
This is not simply a health coaching position; we provide coaching for wellness of the mind, body, and spirit. I'm honored and look forward to teaching you, but this position is not entry-level. Unless you have a firm grasp on all five components, the position will not be a good fit.
There are five fundamental skills the ideal coach will have:
- Strong education in nutrition: also including functional medicine principles around hormones, autoimmune issues, inflammation, detoxification, weight loss, and gut microbiome
- Self-development and spiritual life coaching: this is the part that separates us from the typical health coach. You must have a deep personal self-development practice as well as comfort in teaching this wisdom to your clients. This is integral in mental and emotional wellness.
- Understanding psychology of the mind: the inner narrative, why we do what we do, and how to re-wire the mind
- Strong sales background: you will need to add value to your clients in order to attract them and retain them
- Attention to detail: thorough, active listener, extreme organizational and time management skills, well-spoken, well-written
- Certified Health Coach degree/certification from a reputable organization.
- Experience coaching clients for at least one year.
- Willing to learn the Nutritional Wisdom curriculum of teachings and become a Nutritional Wisdom Coach! We're expanding our team but want to keep our teachings and brand consistent.
- We’re looking for the obvious but the rare to find: passionate, spiritual, ethical, trustworthy, smart as a whip, hardworking, a get-shit-done attitude, and a great vibe that matches the team.
- Product or supplement sales and marketing background preferred.
[If you do not meet these minimum requirements and still apply, you will likely not hear back from us.]
BENEFITS & WHY NUTRITIONAL WISDOM ROCKS
- Base pay, whether or not your calendar fills right away (you'd be contributing to project work) with a commission-based structure based on gross income
- Full-time virtual position, so you can work from anywhere
- 14 days paid time off
- Strong client flow (clients come to us, and we've built a very solid funnel!)
- Full-time Business Operations Assistant who will handle your schedule, confirmations, new client vetting, payment, everything!
- Online client portal with intake forms
- Industry-leading education, mentorship, and coaching on all of Carly's teachings, and a turn-key coaching curriculum
- Mentorship and coaching on all of Carly's teachings
- Access to running labs and selling supplements under Nutritional Wisdom's license
- Malpractice insurance
HOW TO APPLY: WE WANT TO MEET YOU
Do you have someone perfect in mind to join our team… or is it you? If you meet all of the qualifications above, please email us a resume and cover letter at email@example.com.
P.S. Those with no sense of humor need not apply!