Our beloved Adeline is moving on and that means we're hiring for a full-time virtual administrative assistant role!
Below is the job description. Please pass this on to anyone you think would be a great fit for the role!
ARE YOU OUR NEXT VIRTUAL NUTRITIONAL WISDOM ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT?
- Frontlines of customer support: answering client questions via phone and email, booking new clients, scheduling appointments, managing payments, updating the CRM, etc
- Managing all business functions including heavy calendar management and light but detailed bookkeeping
- Maintaining the backend of the website and sending newsletters
- Supplement and lab orders from start to finish
- Community outreach for media opportunities, corporate wellness, and local partnerships
- Ability to research, find and book speaking engagements for our founder (lectures, podcasts, etc…)
- Creating and analyzing sales and budget reports
- Juggling many tasks effectively with extreme attention to detail
This is an amazing opportunity for anyone who likes to work from home, loves flexibility and autonomy in exchange for getting sh*t done and doing it with joy!
REQUIREMENTS FOR OUR VIRTUAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
*Please read carefully and only apply if you have all of these requirements
- Extremely organized and exceptional time management**
- Previous administrative work
- Strong sales abilities
- A sense of humor
- Strong communication skills with the ability to take loving feedback
- Strong interpersonal skills and a love for people
- Must be tech-savvy (Mac/Pc, Gmail, Google Drive, etc.)
- Previous customer service experience through email, phone and/or in-person
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starting, flexible, and creative individual comfortable operating in ambiguity
- Passion for business operations, Nutritional Wisdom’s health mission, and our clients’ success
- This job is virtual which means you can work from anywhere in your pajamas but need to manage your time extremely well and work efficiently without micromanaging!
ABOUT OUR TEAM
We’ve helped over 15,000 clients begin living the life they deserve! Our mission is to educate, inspire, and partner with clients to achieve goals far beyond their initial desires. We believe that there is much more to health than behavior modification – we are committed to establishing a mind-body connection with food to promote ultimate wellness. We coach people on the foundational principles that are vital to optimal health, happiness, balance, and peace of mind.
We’re a passionate, scrappy team looking for someone who can add their flavor to the mix and help take this business to the next level. We run at a fast pace and have fun while doing it!
THE NITTY GRITTY
- Our hours are slightly flexible around 9-5 pm (CT)
- We do not offer health insurance but you will qualify for a 401(k) with a contribution match from Nutritional Wisdom after one year of employment
- PTO is of coursed offered - we take our rest very seriously!
- You will receive a Mac laptop and iPhone (office line)
- Pay will be anywhere from $40-48k based on experience
HOW TO APPLY: WE WANT TO MEET YOU!
Do you have someone perfect in mind to join our team… or is it you?
Email us here with a resume and cover letter.
As always, thank you for supporting the growth of this business.
Nutritional Wisdom Team